
I had two different covers for my magazine and I didn’t know which cover to use so I did a survey in my college and asked 35 people for there option about the two covers.Cover 1 (Grey Background): 17
Cover 2 (White Background): 13
Not Sure: 5
The feedback from there survey was very good. I found out that 50% of the people want me to use the grey background because they felt that it was more natural then the white background. However people also said that the white background was more professional. And the people that didn’t know are because they like both covers. I will choose to use the first cover because more people liked it. People also said that the font for the first magazine is clearer then on the second one and felt it was easier to read.
I made my first two cover for my magazine the flow. I based the design of my two covers on a The Source magazine cover of “The Game” because I felt this was a very good image and design and i felt t would be perfect for my Hip-Hop magazine. I made two because I feel that it will give people more of a choice for the people. The first cover is more natural because I didn’t use photo shop as much as I did in the second one. The font for the first magazine is bolder and stands out more, for the second magazine the cover image I used more Photoshop to cut out the artist and to make him lighter. The font I used was more smaller the first magazine I feel that the second cover is more formal the first but it get a better verdicts I’m going to do a survey to get other peoples option.
No comments:
Post a Comment